Oak Hills is Thankful For...

Written by: Kristine Bommersbach

Friday, November 25, 2016
humansofoakhills-thanksgiving.jpg
Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God (KJV) Philippians 4:6

Mishele M. 1. Having a relationship with the Lord & allowing Him to work in my life. 2. Having a strong marriage with the mutual fervor to grow together

Reggie K. I am thankful for doctors that can help me with my medical challenges.

Stacy N. I'm thankful that we can rest in God's sovereignty even when circumstances make us question what is happening in our lives or nation. I'm thankful that our daughter has moved from Tucson back to Bemidji and our family is all together again!

Janna S. I am Thankful for the ability to travel home for breaks and visit family.

Brenda H. I am thankful that God will never leave me nor forsake me and for God's beautiful creation.

Oak Hills President I am thankful that all our children are faithfully following and serving the Lord. I am thankful for God's goodness, grace, and blessings throughout the history of Oak Hills and especially during the years of service I've had here.

Rose A. I am thankful for our right to freely practice religion

Jenny H. I am thankful for family.

James P. – Student I am thankful for an opportunity to share a large meal with family.

Gale S. I am thankful the Lord of the universe deemed it worthwhile to give us a book which records his words and actions. I am thankful I have the opportunity to teach his truths to others.

Joe W. I am thankful for the gifts God has provided me

Mary W. Beautiful Weather

Taylor J. I am thankful for music

Jeremey A. Family and Friends who always lend an ear to listen to.

Cassidy M. I am Thankful for good friends

Kierlyn W. My Church. When I was a kid, going to church was sort of neutral: some weeks I'd be excited, others I wanted to sleep in. But I am in a church and a point in time where I look forward to Sundays consistently.

Daylight Savings: Call me crazy, but I'm actually thankful for it this year. While I typically assume the 'night owl' role, early mornings have become more dominant in my life. Daylight Savings brought a sweeter welcome to my day.

Trials. Sometimes people rub us the wrong way. Sometimes we suffer under our own impatience. James 1:2-4 invites us to take on a new attitude towards these situations in order to grow in godly character. Christ within: we shall overcome.

Aiden G. I am Thankful for good friends

Jenny H. I am thankful for Family

Matt M. I am thankful for our new residence hall

Steph C. I am thankful for friends

Kristine B. I am thankful for a Christian work environment and the ability to converse about our Lord!

What Should You Major In?

Back to Real Life

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts