OHCC Ranked 35th

Written by: Kristine Bommersbach

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Christian and Bible college offer a unique opportunity for students to explore their faith while getting a quality education. I’m happy to announce that Oak Hills Christian College has been ranked #35 by AffordableColleges.com in our Top Affordable Bible Colleges in the U.S. ranking.

You can view OHCC’s ranking and profile here: 
http://www.affordablecolleges.com/rankings/bible-colleges/

Our goal at AffordableColleges.com is to help prospective students find schools and programs that both excel in quality and affordability. I’m proud to say that OHCC is one of them! I encourage you to share this award with students and faculty and OHCC’s website and social media channels.

In the meantime, please let me know if there is someone else I should contact about this award. If you need assistance with any promotional material, including a custom ranking badge for OHCC’s website, I am happy to get that set up.

Thanks,

Jordan Reese
Public Relations Coordinator | AffordableColleges.com
PO Box 52755 | Houston, TX 77052

AffordableColleges.com’s mission is to help you earn your degree without taking on thousands of dollars in debt. Our site is a free resource designed to help everyone address the costs of college while pursuing their goals. We can show you the path to a reasonably priced higher education. If you would prefer not to receive emails from us in the future, please reply with "Remove" in the subject 
Back to Real Learning

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts