OHCC Ranked 35th

Written by: Kristine Bommersbach

Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Christian and Bible college offer a unique opportunity for students to explore their faith while getting a quality education. I’m happy to announce that Oak Hills Christian College has been ranked #35 by AffordableColleges.com in our Top Affordable Bible Colleges in the U.S. ranking.

You can view OHCC’s ranking and profile here: 
http://www.affordablecolleges.com/rankings/bible-colleges/

Our goal at AffordableColleges.com is to help prospective students find schools and programs that both excel in quality and affordability. I’m proud to say that OHCC is one of them! I encourage you to share this award with students and faculty and OHCC’s website and social media channels.

In the meantime, please let me know if there is someone else I should contact about this award. If you need assistance with any promotional material, including a custom ranking badge for OHCC’s website, I am happy to get that set up.

Thanks,

Jordan Reese
Public Relations Coordinator | AffordableColleges.com
PO Box 52755 | Houston, TX 77052

AffordableColleges.com’s mission is to help you earn your degree without taking on thousands of dollars in debt. Our site is a free resource designed to help everyone address the costs of college while pursuing their goals. We can show you the path to a reasonably priced higher education. If you would prefer not to receive emails from us in the future, please reply with "Remove" in the subject 
Back to Real Learning

Previous Post:
Scholarship chapel 2017

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts